Foreign customers consist of any real or legal person with a non-Iranian nationality, who with the required documents can receive and use Sina Bank services as following.
The identifying documents and information consist of a valid passport, asylum book, passing documents and visa (if required), authenticate residence permit in Iran and foreign nationals’ notebook.
Sina Bank Services for Foreigners:
According to investment provisions and CBI by-laws, all foreign persons can use any kind of banking services as following provided by their documents and KYC policy :
• Opening current accounts
• Opening demand deposits
• Opening term deposits
• Giving online real time services to the accountholders: deposit, draw and transfer money among Sina’s accounts and accounts of other Iranian banks and our remittance banks
• Opening various types of foreign hard currency accounts and providing related services consisting of selling and purchasing of different foreign currencies and their remittance
• Issuance and acceptance of different types of cheques like inter-banking and encrypted cheques in internal market
• Honored clients’ cheques and bills issued by other Iranian banks
• Granting facilities through Islamic investment contracts
• Issuing different types of demand bank guarantees.
• Issuing various types of credit/cash/gift electronic cards with the capability of use in all the financial transaction centers all over the country
• Providing you with the possibility to e-pay your utility bills
• Letting you to know about all your latest daily/monthly account transactions, its turnover and balance by phone or SMA banking
• Providing safe boxes for keeping your valuable stuff
• Presenting all kinds of modern e-banking services